Radiant Baby® Organic Whole Grain Supercereal® Recipe
- 6 months+
- makes approximately (4) 4 fl oz (118 mL) portions or (8) 2 fl oz (59 mL) portions
- gluten free
You will need:
- 1/3 cup (60 g) Radiant Baby® Supercereal®
- 2 1/4 cups (532 mL) filtered water (reduce water-to-grain ratio as baby grows)
- tiny pinch sea salt for baby 12 months+
- Add grains, water, salt (if using) to medium saucepan, stir.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover, simmer for 45 minutes. Add water if needed.
- Remove from heat, allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Puree. Adjust consistency to meet your baby’s needs.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Fill storage cubes and store in refrigerator or freezer.
- Heat individual servings before feeding. Add breast milk or formula, if desired. Note: Do not heat, store, or save puree after mixing with breast milk or formula.