Crispy Rice Snack Recipe
- 18 months +
- 24 (2-in) square bars
- gluten free
This recipe is simple and delicious, and it can easily become a family favorite for snacks, holidays, and parties. Toddlers enjoy helping when cooking this recipe, because it is so easy.
You will need
- 1 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 cup almond butter, tahini, or sesame butter
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
1. Mix together brown rice syrup, nut butter, sea salt, and vanilla in a large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in cereal.
4. Spread mixture in a 12 x 8-inch pan, and press with your hands.
5. Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes, and then cut into 2-inch squares.