Full, protection from mealtime to playtime
Baby is comfortable and fully protected with the Snap & Go™ Easy-Wear Long Sleeve Bib because the soft, waterproof material does not feel like a bib. The unique pocket flips from back to front to create an extended scoop to easily catch spills and keep food from dropping to the floor. This lightweight bib is perfect for on-the-go feeding—neatly rolls up and snaps to store utensils or small snacks in the pocket, and after use keeps messy utensils and bib contained. It is easy to clean, and the adjustable hook-and-loop closure allows for easy on and off.
- Full-coverage waterproof protection – Designed to provide comfortable water-resistant protection for messy eaters during feeding. Also, great for protecting toddler’s clothes during art creative play activities.
- Roll up the mess, snap, and go – Perfect for on-the-go feeding, this bib neatly rolls up and snaps to store utensils or small snacks in the pocket, and after use keeps messy utensils and bib contained. Simply roll bib up from top to bottom, place any utensils or small snacks in the pocket, and snap the back of the bib to the front.
- Flipped pocket – Flip pocket from back to front for an extended catch-all pocket to catch food spills.
- Soft material – Comfortable materials for babies who do not like bibs and without azo-dyes, formaldehyde, and PVC for baby’s health & well-being.
- Elasticized sleeves – Offers added protection from stains from mealtime to playtime.
- Easy clean – Flip pocket from front to back and wipe clean with a damp cloth or machine wash in cold water. Hang to dry.
- Easy closure – Hook-&-loop closure offers adjustability for the perfect fit and for easy on & off.
- Two size options: Recommended for babies 12-24 mo or 2T-4T but may be used by babies younger or older depending on their size. The front length with unflipped pocket of 12-24 mo size is 11.875”, and the front length with unflipped pocket of 2T-4T size is 14.375”.
- Materials: Woven polyester with waterproof coating
- Read the FAQs